To set a static IP address on the CUBE using the techmenu, follow these steps:
- Connect a VGA screen to the VGA connection, and attach a USB keyboard to any USB port.
- Once you have a screen and keyboard attached to the CUBE, power up the CUBE. After the boot up messages show on screen, the screen will go blank.
- Press "Tab" key, then type "techmenu" (without quotes) then press Enter. You will not see the characters as you type.
- This will bring up the Techmenu, which is similar to a bios. Use the arrow and tab keys to move to the correct fields.
- Be sure to Save Changes with the appropriate key (F5, for example)
Here is a link to the detailed Techmenu instructions: http://docs.cubemc.net/InstallGuide/TechMenu.html