How do I load a CUBE via USB?
How do I load content locally to the CUBE via USB drive?
To use the CUBE as a USB-loaded device for MOH, follow these steps:
- Format a USB drive as Fat32 (or delete all existing files and folders from the drive)
- Copy your audio files to the root of the USB drive.
- NOTE: This should be a pre-mixed audio file, as loading via USB does not support mixing audio onboard the CUBE. However, you may load multiple pre-mixed audio files, and the CUBE will simply play them back in alphabetical order prior to looping back to the first audio file in the list.
- Insert the USB drive into the CUBE. The files will automatically copy to the CUBE internal storage.
- NOTE: The new audio file(s) will only begin playing after the existing audio files end.
- NOTE: At this point, you can either leave the drive attached or remove it.
Network Diagnostics via USB
To view the current network diagnostics from a CUBE: Unzip the attached USB Diagnostic Tools folder Copy "Manifest.xls" and "netdiag.txt" onto the root of a USB drive Insert USB drive into CUBE Wait about 1-2 minutes Remove USB drive, and insert ...
CUBE Installation Guide
CUBE Installation Guide GENERAL INFO Do not attempt to open or to disassemble the chassis (enclosure) of the CUBE. Please contact your dealer for service from a qualified technician. Do not install the CUBE in a location where it is exposed to: ...
Set a Static IP address via techmenu
Setting a static IP address via techmenu To set a static IP address on the CUBE using the techmenu, follow these steps: Connect a VGA screen to the VGA connection, and attach a USB keyboard to any USB port. Once you have a screen and keyboard ...
Network Troubleshooting via techmenu
If the CUBE is physically connected properly, but is not showing connecting in the Cubemc.net interface, you can connect a VGA monitor and USB keyboard to the CUBE to troubleshoot. You can also use this method to manually set an IP address, gateway, ...
Can the CUBE connect to a Wifi network?
For connecting a CUBE to a wifi connection, we would recommend that they use an ethernet bridge for this, which is much more reliable than a USB wifi dongle. Some examples of these are: Vonets VAR11N - http://en.vonets.es/products/VAR11N/ Vonets ...