How do I load a CUBE via USB?
How do I load content locally to the CUBE via USB drive?
To use the CUBE as a USB-loaded device for MOH, follow these steps:
- Format a USB drive as Fat32 (or delete all existing files and folders from the drive)
- Copy your audio files to the root of the USB drive.
- NOTE: This should be a pre-mixed audio file, as loading via USB does not support mixing audio onboard the CUBE. However, you may load multiple pre-mixed audio files, and the CUBE will simply play them back in alphabetical order prior to looping back to the first audio file in the list.
- Insert the USB drive into the CUBE. The files will automatically copy to the CUBE internal storage.
- NOTE: The new audio file(s) will only begin playing after the existing audio files end.
- NOTE: At this point, you can either leave the drive attached or remove it.
Network Diagnostics via USB
To view the current network diagnostics from a CUBE: Unzip the attached USB Diagnostic Tools folder Copy "Manifest.xls" and "netdiag.txt" onto the root of a USB drive Insert USB drive into CUBE Wait about 1-2 minutes Remove USB drive, and insert ...
Network Troubleshooting via techmenu
If the CUBE is physically connected properly, but is not showing connecting in the Cubemc.net interface, you can connect a VGA monitor and USB keyboard to the CUBE to troubleshoot. You can also use this method to manually set an IP address, gateway, ...
Set a Static IP address via techmenu
Setting a static IP address via techmenu To set a static IP address on the CUBE using the techmenu, follow these steps: Connect a VGA screen to the VGA connection, and attach a USB keyboard to any USB port. Once you have a screen and keyboard ...
Adjusting the volume using a USB keyboard
Setting Master Output Volume The master volume of audio playback can be changed by temporarily plugging in a standard USB keyboard, and using the top two rows of keys (1 through 0, and Q through P). The row of keys 1 through 0 controls the Channel 1 ...
CUBE Installation Guide
CUBE Installation Guide GENERAL INFO Do not attempt to open or to disassemble the chassis (enclosure) of the CUBE. Please contact your dealer for service from a qualified technician. Do not install the CUBE in a location where it is exposed to: ...