CUBE MOH Quickstart Guide
Welcome to CUBE!
This Quickstart guide will help you get started using your CUBE and the CUBE CMS.
- Go to cubemc.net.
- Login with: your email address
- Password: your password has been sent to you from CUBE, or you can request a password reset by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you are logged in, you can start by uploading files in the Files section.
To do so,
- Click on the Files link (it uses the same login as above)
- Click on the New Dir button to create a new folder (or simply right-click in the main window). This folder will automatically populate with the Music and Msg folders underneath it
- To upload a completed production, simply drag and drop to the Music folder.
- To upload individual non-mixed messages, with the music beds separate, upload the messages to the Msg folder, and the music to the Music folder.
To link a CUBE to your content:
Go back to the CUBEmc tab in your browser.
- Click on the CUBE you would like to use.
- Click the "Link Schedules/Playlists" link
- Select the Music folder and Msg folder you would like to link to this CUBE.
- Once you connect the CUBE to a network, it will automatically sync your changes and begin playing!
You can rename your CUBE using the Edit link, and you can adjust the volume, fade time, and other settings in the Primary Settings link.
CUBE Installation Guide
CUBE Installation Guide GENERAL INFO Do not attempt to open or to disassemble the chassis (enclosure) of the CUBE. Please contact your dealer for service from a qualified technician. Do not install the CUBE in a location where it is exposed to: ...
Important information for MOH and telephone system installers
The audio output port of the CUBE is electrically similar to that of a CD player, iPod, PC, MP3 player, radio, satellite receiver, etc. Such audio ports cannot be connected directly to so-called “wet loop” telecommunications ports, as damage may ...
How do I load a CUBE via USB?
How do I load content locally to the CUBE via USB drive? MOH only To use the CUBE as a USB-loaded device for MOH, follow these steps: Format a USB drive as Fat32 (or delete all existing files and folders from the drive) Copy your audio files to the ...
Schedule "Silence" to your CUBE
There may be times when you want to have the CUBE play nothing at all. Perhaps to turn off all content playing at a customer's site, or some other similar reason. This is quite easy to do: Simply go to the CUBE in cubemc.net Click on the Link ...
Can I change the CUBE Version?
Providers can change CUBE Version at anytime. To do so: Simply go to a Unit Click on Edit 3. Select the desired Version in the Version drop down. (If this drop-down is not yet available for you, please contact email@example.com to request ...